I have been nominated for the Liebster Blogger Award – an award for new blogs which have less than 200 followers. I was nominated by Feminine Vestige, a blog about “feminism”. Feminine Vestige is full of enthusiasm and is truly a joy to read. Thank you for your choosing me and nominating my blog.
Eleven Questions asked by Feminine Vestige/Sarah
- What has been your most exciting blogging moment? My most exciting moment would have been the first time I published my own post here.
- What are your blogging goals? To be able to promote the beautiful places of my country through writing, give inspiration to my readers through this blog, gain alot of followers, post more travel guides and be recognized.
- How do you define success? Success is not instant, it is something you must earn.
- If you were only allowed 4 senses, what sense would you take away? Why? None.
- Why are you proud of you? Because I’m mature enough to handle shitty people. I think first before I speak.
- What part of your body would you write a love letter to? My heart 🙂
- If you could make fighting for an issue a full-time job, what would it be? Couldn’t think of any.
- What is the most loving moment in your life thus far?
- What is your Patronus? No idea.
- What book has changed your life? I’m not into books, but if I were to choose one.. it would be a Bible 🙂
- What is your favorite quote? Why? Happiness can exist only in acceptance.
11 random facts about me:
- I’m a bit childish.
- I hate tardiness.
- I love KDramas & Harry Potter.
- I’m a bit selfish when it comes to the people I love.
- I dreamed of being an archaeologist.
- My dream place is Seoul Korea.
- I am moody.
- I love to travel.
- I am in love.
- I don’t like people who are so full of themselves.
- I love french fries.
Blogs nominated for the Liebster Award:
Eleven Questions for Liebster Award Nominees:
- Do you trust anyone in your life?
- What was the last lie you told?
- What is your greatest strength?
- Ugly and live forever OR look attractive and die in year?
- Have you ever danced in the rain?
- Best compliment you’ve received.
- Do you get along with your family?
- If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?
- What question do you hate to answer?
- How do you start a conversation?
- What is the purpose of your blog?