1. A relationship becomes complicated if it is the wrong time.
“The right thing at the wrong time is a wrong thing”. – Joshua Harris
“The more EX you have, the less value you become.”
“Don’t settle for LESS, when God prepared you the BEST.”
Genesis 2:18 Ephesians 4:16
Relationship builds you up.
2. When you have the wrong person.
Incompatibility is spreading like wildfire and it’s affecting a lot of relationships. A good relationship is supposed to enhance your life, make you happier, boost your self confidence, make you believe stronger in your own decisions and every else good in life becomes more clear, that’s what a good relationship does, a bad relationship does everything the exact opposite. Here’s some sign you’re with the wrong person.
- They constantly lie to you.
- They don’t respect your time.
- You feel suffocated.
- They want to change you.
3. A male and female relationship becomes complicated when marriage is not in view.
“Being in a relationship is a season of life.”
“Dating is foolish and sinful if marriage is not in view”
Hebrews 13:4 Matthews 22:37-38
4. Social Media
5. You’re always meeting in a secret places.
Do you ever wonder why you always meet up in secret places? Well, maybe because he doesn’t want his friends to see you. Maybe
6. You’re a REBOUND!
How will you know if you’re a rebound girl?
- He’s been talking about his ex all the time.
- He always compare you to his past girlfriends.
- He’s too interested in you even though he just came out of a failed relationship.
- He’s already throwing the famous break up line, “It’s not you, it’s me.”
7. There’s a third-party involved.
Need some explanation with this? We all know we don’t want to experience this because it is damaging to everyone involved. Being the third person does not give you a special connection, it just means you are not worthy of complete attention. As I said everyone in this kind of situation deserves better.
8. LDR (Long Distance Relationship)
Distance isn’t the hardest part of a long distance relationship at all. The real challenge implicit within the long distance equation is the discrepancy between your expectations for the relationship and the reality of your current situation. It is within the ‘gap’ between these dual ends of the long distance dynamic that all the long distance relationship problems vacillate.
9. Emotionally unstable
Have you ever met someone who “knocked of your feet”? But after a few months of seeing him, he turned out to be someone who is far from your expectation. Here’s a list of signs of an emotionally unstable guy
- Self centered behavior
- Avoid someone with a big ego, filled with conceit, who tries to win favor by bragging about who they are or what they have.
- Complains about their past relationship
- Can’t pass the screen for intimacy
10. Your family doesn’t like him.
How would you know if your boyfriend or girlfriends family doesn’t like you?
- They can’t remember your NAME!
- You’re not INVITED to their gatherings.
- They have a cold attitude.
- You can’t make them laugh.